Company “Futur cup” manufactures single wall paper cups of 4 sizes: 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 12 oz using European cup board with thickness from 170 to 275 g/m2. Paper cups are available with single or double side PE coating (15 PE). PE coating prevents cups from soaking. Paper cups be standard as well custom printed – depends on the client’s requirement.
Ripple cups are available in 110 ml, 185 ml, 275 ml, 400 ml sizes and 6 colours: green, crimson, black, brown, yellow and craft. We also can manufacture custom logo printed ripple cups with S wave. Total thickness of ripple cup is from 400 to 500 g/m2.
Our manufacture has high performance and accurate equipment made in South Korea
Equipment for single wall cups manufacture is made by leading manufacturers from South Korea. We do not use glue in the manufacture – bottom and side seam of the cup are welded together due to the melting of inner PE layer. Few manufacturers can manufacture double side PE coated cups, but we can do it. The paper is warmed beforehand, PE layer melts and welding is made due to the heating with hot air. “Hot air” option is used in manufacture of single wall cups – it minimizes leaking of the cup.
Our equipment also allows to manufacture cups with high thickness up to 300 g/m2 – it gives an opportunity to suit the orders of the most exigent clients.
- 1 stage The paper is delivered on the manufacture in big rolls.
- 2 stage Paper is cut on the sheets of required size.
- 3 stage Printing: the brand name or any image and design is printed on paper sheets, one sheet can contain from 6 to 12 copies of the cups, depending on the cup size.
- 4 stage Paper blanks are punched from the sheet of board.
- 5 stage The last stage is cup forming. Machine punches bottom, rolls sidewall blanks and put them together. Glue is not used. The details are attached due to PE layer.
Do you have questions?
Please, contact us
English speaking manager
We are open
5 days per week
from 8.30 till 17.30