Production of paper cups
Future cups company is a Ukrainian manufacturer of paper cups. Our production facilities are located in the Kyiv region, the Gostomel city.
We produce a quality product, because we work on high-tech equipment from South Korea and from European raw materials of Scandinavian origin.
The main supplier of raw materials is the Swedish-Finnish concern Metsa Group. Equipment made in South Korea.
Paper is a natural ecologically product, the biggest part of it is cellulose
Delivery in the home region of the Kyiv region (Buchansky, Gostomelsky, Irpensky, Vorzelsky region), as well as carriers New Mail, Delveri, and delivery in Kyiv.
The Future cups company specializes in the production of various types and capacities of paper cups 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 ozCertificate
We have a big assortment and design of one layers, ripple cups and double wall cups
Almost each month we produce new cups desigs.
Our marketing approach is the best design is that havin your company logo of it.
Green Field production premisses
We’ve managed to build our production premises which are located in Kiev region known well by war GOSTOMEL and BUCHA towns. STEP BY STEP PAPER CUPS PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- Paper The paper we buy is supplied from Europe in big reels – the origin of raw material is mainly Scandinavian countries such as Sweden and Finland – where the climate is ideal – wet and cold enough, so the wood grows slowly giving the best quality cellulose. These countries have special wood fields and developed farming sector. They also take care about ecology – planting 7 more trees instead of one used.
- Cutting into sheets The technology of offset printing we have chosen makes us to cut the big reels into pieces. This allows us to make each cusomter design in quite small quantities up to 5 thousand pieces each print.
- Printing To start printing we need to divide the drawing into separate colors SMYK or PATONE. We need to put each color separately on each aluminum plate. Printing goes as second step after cutting - - that obvious for the professionals. But for normal people we should also tell this. Sometimes clients ask put just our small logo for us on your white cup, no we explain, it does not work like this, the design is put on the white sheet.
- Punching of blanks Special equipment such as die cutting machine punches the paper on the blanks of the special size cups
- Printing The drawing is applied on the paper sheet, which is has from 5 up to 24 blanks depending on the cup size.
- Cup “twisting” The machine cuts the bottom of the roll and twists the blanks into a cup. Glue is not used, since the connection of parts occurs due to thermal soldering of the laminated layer.
Help is needed?
Leave your phone number and our manager will contact you shortly